Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6155
Electronically controllable synchronous motor pump – including Turbelle® Controller. The Turbelle® Controller is a device used to set the performance of the variable pump. The pump has wave simulation, oscillation current, an automatic search for the resonance frequency when the oscillation current is used, and it is also equipped with a feed timer. The pump can be connected directly to a Multicontroller / SmartController 7000. It can therefore work together with other pumps, for example in high / low water mode.
– For aquariums from 3000 liters.
– Capacity: 4000 to 15000 liters per hour.
– Consumption: max. 52 Watt.
Voltage: 240V / 60Hz.
– Cable length: 5 meters.
– Dimensions: diameter 90 mm, outlet diameter 63 mm.
– Magnetic holder with silencer: glass thicknesses up to 20 mm.