Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6255
Electronically controllable synchronous motor pump – including Turbelle® Controller. The Turbelle® Controller is a device used to set the performance of the variable pump. The pump has wave simulation, oscillation current, an automatic search for the resonance frequency when the oscillation current is used, and it is also equipped with a feed timer. The pump can be connected directly to a Multicontroller / SmartController 7000.
– For aquariums from 4000 liters.
– Capacity: 5000 to 18000 liters per hour.
– Consumption: max 58 Watt.
Voltage: 240V / 60Hz.
– Cable length: 5 meters.
– Dimensions: diameter 90 mm, outlet diameter 75 mm.
– Magnetic holder with silencer: glass thicknesses up to 27 mm.