Tunze Turbelle Stream Electronic
Electronically controllable synchronous motor pump – including Turbelle® Controller. The Turbelle® Controller is a device used to set the performance of the variable pump. The pump has wave simulation, oscillation current, an automatic search for the resonance frequency when the oscillation current is used, and it is also equipped with a feed timer.
– For aquariums from 200 to 500 liters.
– Capacity: 3000 to 13000 liters per hour.
– Consumption: Max. 35 Watt.
Voltage: 240V / 60Hz.
– Cable length: 5 meters.
– Dimensions: diameter 90 mm, outlet diameter 50/10 mm.
– Magnetic holder with silencer: glass thicknesses up to 15 mm.
– The 6105 Turbelle® Stream Electronic 6105 comes with a second Wide Flow Propeller housing.