Octo LR 150 Lights Reactor – Algae Reactor
The Reef Octopus Light Reactor is a natural filter that uses macroalgae such as Chaetomorpha to absorb and remove algae producing nutrients from your aquarium water. As macroalgae grow, it will absorb nutrients in the water. Once you harvest the macroalgae, the nutrients are removed from your system.
In addition to being a completely natural approach to filtration, algae reactors also provide a safe haven for copepods and anphipods.
The Reef Octopus Light Reactor’s unique triangular waterproof LED light strip (IP67 certified) in the reactor maximizes light exposure to the algae with 360 degree coverage, promoting growth and nutrient consumption. The proximity of the high-output LED strip brings as much light as possible to the macro algae and makes the macro algae grow quickly.
* A unique and safe method of natural filtration
* Helps to naturally remove algae-producing nutrients from water
* Perfect safe haven for copepods and amphipods to reproduce and feed the aquarium naturally
* Unique triangular LED strip for 360 degree coverage
* Inner LEDs provide high quality safe lighting
* Stabilizes the pH and lowers the dissolved CO2 content
* Low wattage and safe operation with heat sink
* Integrated algae catchment plates
* Can be installed externally or in the sump
|Item No.||Product||Wet/Dry||Diameter||Footprint||Height||Tank Volume||Power（w）|
|Product||Model No.||Wet/Dry||Power||Max Head Height||Maximum Flow Rate|
Electrical or other Certification