The large Comline® DOC Skimmer 9012 is designed for use in mixed seawater / soft coral aquariums from 200 to 1,200 liters or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 500 liters. It works according to the Tunze ® flash-skimming principle and obtains the water through an efficient surface suction with removed surface film and can therefore also be used as a “stand-alone” solution in the aquarium.
The TUNZE ® Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter between 0.1 and 0.3 mm and is very quiet during the operation.
Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent vibrations from being transmitted to the aquarium pane. The Comline ® DOC skimmer with a magnetic holder for glass up to a thickness of 15 mm is supplied ready for installation.
– Capacity, depending on the tank load, from 200 to 1,200 liters.
– Immersion depth: approx. 255 to 285 mm (10 to 11 inches)
– Quantity of skimmer cup: 0.7 liters
– Air capacity: approx. 400 l / h
– Power consumption: 13 W, 230 V / 50 Hz (115 V / 60 Hz))
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 110 x 415 mm
– Silent magnet holder up to a glass thickness of 15 mm