Automated measurement of PO4 / NO3 / Ca / Mg / dKH * / OLI (other values will be added in the near future)
• High precision step and DC pumps
• State of the art colorimetric photo sensor
• Easy to use iOS and Android app (WiFi). Focustronic app (all in one)
• Communicate with Alkatronic / Dosetronic / Solartronic / Powertronic: local WiFi via router
• Nitrate (NO3) Accuracy / precision (+/-): 0.5 ppm / 0.1 ppm
• Phosphate (PO4) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 0.01 ppm / 0.005 ppm
• Magnesium (Mg) Accuracy / precision (+/-): 20 ppm / 20 ppm
• Calcium (Ca) Accuracy / precision (+/-): 6 ppm / 6 ppm
* Alkalinity (dKH) Accuracy / precision (+/-) 0.1 dKH / 0.05 dKH
• OLI – is our proprietary derived parameter that measures organic matter in water. Can specify when users should use or replace carbon
• Dimensions: 33 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 34.5 (H) cm
• Ability to automatically adjust the Ca and Mg dosage levels in Dosetronic, as sometimes even a balanced dosage requires adjustments. This is done through ODA.
• MT passes test data to Solartronic and the user can select automatic intensity adjustment based on PO4 or NO3. This will be a unique feature in our range and not available with other lighting brands.
• When Powertronic is released we will add functions to activate on / off or even timer for the outlets. For example algae reactor lamp, which is currently running for 12 hours. If the nutritional value (ie: PO4) becomes too low, reduce by 10% to 11 hours).
• For ULNS, the dosing of PO4 and NO3 can also be controlled via Dosetronic.
• Expect new function in Dosetronic for daily feeding and can also be adjusted based on data.
• Consider offering an auto feeder for dry fish food. Lower nutrients will automatically increase the feeding frequency