The Aquatronica “Touch Controller” is an innovative control unit with a 7 “touch screen and an elegant design. The large touch screen facilitates programming and allows the display of clear images. Thanks to the” Touch controller “the user can control the chemical parameters of his aquarium monitor and easily configure programs that can control the various devices connected to the system (pumps, heaters, etc.).
The device can connect to the internet via a built-in Ethenet module or via a compatible WiFi key (not included). The user interface has been developed to be user-friendly and intuitive. This project arose from the meeting of graphic makers, experts in interface development and specialists in human / machine interaction; all focused on the user-friendliness of the system. Analysis of the experience of different users and practical cases made each operation simple and immediate.
The network connection allows you to control and manage all parameters of your aquarium via the Internet. The system integrates an automatic e-mail transmission that sends reports and possible alerts to the user.
Compatible with Windows ™ and Apple ™ systems, the “Touch Controller” has a LAN connection, two USB ports and an SD card reader. It is also fully compatible with all Aquatronica products: modules, interfaces, lighting and accessories.
Thanks to the ” Touch controller ” you can manage one or more aquariums at the same time, in both fresh and seawater!
– Dimensions (with stand): 190.5x155x34.5 cm
– Dimensions (without stand): 190.5 x 128.5 x 34.5 cm
– 7 “color screen
– Consumption. : 10w
– 110 / 120V power supply – 50 Hhz
– USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi connections (with a WiFi USB key – not included)
– Program including touch interface, web interface, email notifications, web services for custom applications
– Data storage: USB, SD, internal memory
– Compatible with Windows ™, Macintosh ™