Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3.The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit,
a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site which pages users view
how long users view a particular page at which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected, such as:
which pages you have viewed
how long you stayed on a particular page at which page you left the site
– Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website you have also visited the relevant other website (s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
– Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as with us known, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
– Social media related cookies: with this social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your web browsing behavior.
– Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website will work properly. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-delete-data-wipe-websites-stored Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE Platform = Desktop & hl = nl Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/kb/278835
Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have safeguarded your privacy.
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or the rules
change around cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org