Triton CORE7 Reef Supplements 4x 5ltr Liquid
The Triton method is an innovative and accurate way to maintain and maintain your aquarium and its inhabitants in a simple and efficient way.
This version of the triton method is suitable for aquariums without an algae filter
By applying modern laboratory technology it is now possible to determine the individual needs of your aquarium and this element per element.
The advantages of this method:
– Enormous growth and coloring of the corals
– Maintenance simplified with fewer or no water changes
– Completely natural products
– Individually tailored dosage for your aquarium, and this per element
– Cost efficient way of dosing, only the element and the amount that is consumed needs to be dosed
– Own measurements are reduced to Kh and Nitrate
– The lab test gives you the result of 32 other parameters, even up to a millionth of a gram.
– Follow-up of the measurements on the basis of personalized online advice.
– History of the measured values is always available online (later also locally).
– From now on no more guesswork as with aquarium test sets.
Core7 Base Elements and Reef Supplements are two new lines of the reef aquarium additive line that have the potential to take aquarium keeping to a whole new level. Although the Triton Elements have only been on the market for a few years, they are about on par with the concentration of most major additive line, the Core7 elements are and additions that boost the concentration 7x!
Core7 is seven times more concentrated than the previous Base Elementz, and it also eliminates the need to dilute with pure water in a 10 liter solution.
Interestingly, the new Core7 additives come in two different supplement lines to cover all types of reef keeping methods.
The Core7 Basic Elements are intended for subscribers to the pure Triton method, with no addition of other supplements.
The Base Elements of the Core7 additive line have the full suite of macro and trace elements for complete management of balanced reef aquarium chemistry.
Now you can use the Core7 Reef Supplements in combination with other brands of additives such as Zeovit, 2 parts, 3 parts, Balling and other supplements.
The Core7 Reef supplements are rich in essential components but slightly less in trace elements, to prevent unwanted accumulation thereof.